Wednesday, May 9, 2012

NIVEA Soft Rose Lip Care

The Nivea Fruity Shine in Cherry that I have is no longer in stock when I looked for it in the mall so I decided to try a new lip balm but I again ended up with a Nivea Lip Care product. I love how Nivea really takes care of you lips, like for me I tend to bite my lips when it gets dry so I should always have a lip balm in my bag. I tried the the new Nivea Soft Rose and WOW! I loved it so much! It's just a small cartridge that looks like a normal one for lipsticks. Here's what it looks like.


It is in cute pink shade that gives shine to your lips while protecting it. Whenever I use it, my lips become really soft due to the power of Jojoba Oil and the shine is just a plus! Another thing I loved about this is that it has a scent of roses! I love it so much I use it everyday before applying a lipstick and even when I'm not wearing one. I think if you're lips are kinda chappy like mine, this might be the best product that you should try. ;)


Here's the Link for:
Nivea Website
Nivea on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...