"A BB cream providing total skin treatment to achieve a POWER PERFECTION by imparting proactive care to overall skin problems including bagginess, roughness and dryness."
The one I got is in No.2 Natural Beige. It is SPF 37/PA+++ and it comes in a 40 grams tube and it costs P1,495. It promises to improve wrinkles, whitens while providing sunscreen. It also contains omega-3 and the Vita-skin complex, the cream enables the skin tone to appear moisturized and radiant with a smoother skin texture. It adheres in a thin layer as light as air yet flawlessly covers skin blemishes for a lustrous, healthy skin appearance.
Ok, I'll be enumerating the THINGS I LIKE about this product:
- It has a pump (means less mess)
- Yellow undertone (great for me)
- it doesn't have a strong scent
- Keeps my face moisturized without making it look oily
- Evens out skin tone on 1 layer
- Covers blemishes and spots on second layer
- Blends easily
- It suits all skin types (I'm oily)
- When I touch my face after application, it feels smooth
- It doesn't come off easily (even with slight rubbing)
- It stays on for almost 8 hours
- Upon application, it appears lighter on skin. But after it oxides, it will match and blend in your skin perfectly
- Works well with any setting powder or even just a pressed powder.
Here's a shot of before and after application. Notice the pores, the blemishes on my skin and the uneven skin tone. The redness around my nose and lips are gone. I love how it perfectly blends to my skin after a while.
They say that after application of the BB cream, pat lightly with the palms for full absorption. Look what it did, it looks like it got activated to look like my usual skin color. BTW, there is artificial light on this picture.
Ok that's practically it. I love it. And tell me, have you tried this one? BB creams are the best for me. Like I have told you before, BB creams are moisturizers that has a tint. READ THIS ARTICLE. I really love them. Let me know what you think in the comment box below. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)