Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Miss Beauty Volume Million Lasher

I practically love mascara because of the fact that I have scarce lashes. Upper lashes is just Ok, but I barely have lashes on the lower lashbed. Anyway, I found this mascara in Joyo at Starmall Alabang. And it is worth 49 pesos, I checked the wand and I said why not give it a try. Here it is. The Miss Beauty Volume Million Lasher. It's quite small so it's ok that it's worth 49pesos.

I always thought of wearing mascara most of the time, but I just don't have enough time to dry them up. And it just causes me to have instant lashes on the lower lash bed because when I close my eyes, the mascara is still wet. I have no idea if I'm making any sense here. Does anybody of you have the same problem like I do. Anyway, look at this wand!
Practically bristles, but unlike the other mascaras I've tried, this one had short bristles and a little separated from each other. This type of wand gives you less clump on the lashes. Remember, what your wand looks like is what your lashes will look like. And here is the consecutive coatings on my lashes. The top part is where my bare lashes lay, then the first coat then the 2nd coat.
WOW! I just took a closer view on this photo just as I am typing this. My lashes look a lot longer. And look at the outer corner of my eyes. From the top  picture, it seems like I don't have lashes there but at the bottom picture, lashes are everywhere! OMG! I am loving this mascara already. Anyway, let me know what you think. Leave a comment below and thank you for your time reading! Much love! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...