Sunday, September 30, 2012

Yummy Looking Earrings

I was at Starmall Alabang and decided to visit a pink store which I usually see. It's actually called Joyo where almost all the products are from other Asian countries like Japan, China, Taiwan and the like. They have products like make up, accessories, undergarments and even perfumes. I was roaming around window shopping when I saw this!
This one costs for only 30pesos so I was quite glad that it won't hurt my budget if I got one. I got another for Agatha's birthday, I also love that design but I love this more, just because it's more PINK!!! You all know I love pink right? Anyway, I love things like this and if in case you want something like this for a gift you know where to get them. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;))

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I just find your blog, I like it very much, so I'm your newest follower!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    X♥X♥
    Vanessa

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...