Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bid from Zero Winnings

I won a bid from the facebook page of Bid from Zero.
Yes I did. This page is where your bid starts from zero. And their increment can be as low as A PESO! They have great products and they always held a bid everyday. The products are absolutely gorgeous, I was so excited to open them the moment mom said that the package arrived. Here's a shot of the products I got for 180 pesos. ;)
Products I got are:
*Maybelline Mineral Power Bronzer
*L'Oreal Bare Naturale Eyeshadow in Bare Spice
*Lipgloss
*FREE nail file
I'll be having separate posts about these products just to show how pretty these babies are. Anyway, for now I'd like you all to visit their page which I have linked in the first sentence of this post. Please do like their page, you won't regret it. Thank you for your time. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow congratulation! I'll wait for your post on the maybelline bronzer. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    favecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...