Saturday, June 2, 2012

Loving E.L.F. Products

I have been loving the ELF products for quite sometime now and I did a couple of reviews just to show my love for them. Here are some of them:
ELF Eyelid Primer & Liner Sealer
ELF All Over Cover Stick
ELF Blending Eye brush
And I RT one of ELF Cosmetics PH tweet saying:
And thru that I learned about the other bloggers and how they also love not just beauty but also fashion. Check out ELF's twitter account: ELFCosmeticsPH to learn about other bloggers. Anyway, what's not to love about ELF? I mean I have reasons why I love them:
*Easy to find because they're usually at Watsons branches at SM malls
*They are so affordable, most products are worth 129pesos
*They have a wide range of products that you'll love
*They smell really GOOD!
*I love how their products work
*I LOVE THEM like crazy!!!
Anyway, in case you need the link on the pages of ELF Cosmetics PH:
ELF Website
ELF on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...