Thursday, March 13, 2014

SKIN79: Super BB in Pink

Here's a really cute BB cream, I mean literally cute as in little. Of course, I also love it for the fact that it is PINK and it is a BB cream. I got this from the instagram account of femmerepublic. Which practically managed by my batchmate in med school. So I do hope you check out their account for lots of beauty products from Etude, Skinfood, Missha, Skin79, Tony Moly, The Face Shop, Peri Pera, 3CE and many more.
I mean look at this box. It's so pink, it hurts. Well, that's inappropriate. Let's just get down to business shall we?

ME LIKEY:

  • Packaging is a total cutie
  • Screw cap and squeeze tube for easily dispensing product
  • UV Protection, SPF 25 PA ++
  • Wrinkle improvement (with continued use)
  • Creamy consistency
  • Blends easily
  • Doesn't cake when layered
  • Sets great with powder
  • Dewy finish if without powder over it
  • Stays on for almost 8 hours (with a setting powder)
  • Reduce visibility of dark spots
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Very hydrating to the skin
  • No over powering fragrance
AWWW... NO:
  • Leaves a white cast (whitening effect)
  • Doesn't reduce the visibility of pores
  • Does nothing for oil control
  • Only available from online sellers
  • Pricey (120php) for a small tube (with me, everything is pricey. hehe)
Can I just mention again that I love this because it's pink? There I said it. Anyway, have you tried other products from Skin79? I love their BB creams because of the longevity. It stays intact for hours. Lemme know what other products are the best from this brand. Thanks for dropping by! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...