Thursday, March 6, 2014

POND'S Flawless White BB Cream

I love Ponds, I have been using it since I started being conscious about my skin care routine. So that'll be around 5th or 6th grade, because that's the time I started having acne. The products I typically use under this name are facial wash and face cream. And now that they have released a BB cream, I just can't wait to try it.
This is the Pond's Flawless White BB Cream in Light. They already released BEIGE color so that'll suit more Filipina or morena beauties out there!

I just learned about this product because of the different endorsement on the television and even on the social media. And the endorser is none other than Ms. Heart Evangelista. I mean, she already has perfect skin.
ME LIKEY:

  • It comes in a squeeze tube for easily dispensing product
  • It comes in a full size tube and and 8g tube (which I bought)
  • It doesn't clog the pores, and it reduces the appearance of pores
  • Non-oily texture, matte finish
  • Stays matte if set with powder
  • Evens out the skin tone
  • Reduce the visibility of blemishes
  • Medium coverage
  • Has UVA and UVB sunscreen
  • Has SPF 30 PA ++
  • Can be set with or without powder
  • Stays put up to 8 hours
  • Available in any beauty stores
AWWW... NO:


  • Thick consistency, I find it hard to blend
  • This shade is much light for me
  • It gives a white cast (whitening effect daw eh)
  • Layering it will result to looking cakey
  • I'm having issues about oil control, errr
  • It's a bit pricey (140php for 8g) since this is the first BB cream they created, which is the fact that they are more on skin care
OMG! I'm really sorry about the sticker thingy. I just look weird. Anyway, I kinda like it. And because it is tiny (travel sized), it is very handy. Have you tried this product? What do think? Lemme know in the comment box below. And again, thanks for dropping by. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...