Friday, July 26, 2013

SNOE Rouge Deluxe in Just Peachy

Who would have thought I'll be having another lipstick. It's been a while since I had a new color. If you can remember, I have won COM for March from The Beauty Junkee blog. Here's a list of the products included in the gift set, view my post: Unexpected Package. Ok, for the product at hand. Introducing the SNOE Rouge Deluxe in Just Peachy. From the name itself, it is indeed quite peachy. The right blend of red and orange. I love it. This is a brand that works with the beauty of natural ingredients so no worries about the chemicals.

So, the packaging is pretty. And of course as any lipstick package, you all know what it looks like. For me, the design has a touch of royalty. What do you think? Moving on. Here's the shot of the actual product. Look how lovely the color it gives. I think it goes on with simple eye make up and also peach tone blushes. This would accentuate this lipstick.
For the product itself, it is pigmented and it gives a semi-matte color to the lips. No shine, No glitter. This has a lot of supplemental oil that keeps your lips moisturized and looking pretty. It also has jojoba oil which prevents you from having chapped lips. It has slight scent which I think came from the different mixture of oils, but it is tolerable. It has great staying power, it stayed on my lips even after having a snack and lunch. For longer staying power, I suggest swipe the product on your lips, blot, layer another and repeat. This gives you the full color of the product without looking too over done and helps the product stay on your lips longer.
This is available in any SNOE branches for 399 php. I have seen SNOE branches at The District Mall Ayala here at Cavite and Robinsons Dasmarinas which is also here at Cavite. 
SNOE Facebook Page
They also have a huge range of products that are all naturals so I bet you'll find something that you like. Thanks for your time and tell me what you think on the comment box below. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...