Thursday, September 13, 2012

Face of the Day: Foundation Routine

And because I'm totally in love with this MAYBELLINE Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation, I decided to use it with a foundation brush. No regrets, I love how it looked on me. Not only it looked flawless but it also decreased the visibility of pores which is a huge problem for me. And now I appreciate how it these things work.
EYES:
Pearl pink eyeshadow cream as base
Gold eyeshadow on lids
Rust colored eyeshadow on crease
Black eyeliner with a wing
Navy blue eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner

Any color of lipstick would do but since I like to keep it fresh, I just settled on a pale pink shade from Avon. Not much on the blush, I just used ELF all over color stick in pink champagne just to have a slight color on my cheeks. Anyway, that's practically it. I wonder if I would still do some face of the day. Maybe I'll just post the pictures and rite about the things I used. Till next time, thank you for reading. ;))

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...