Tuesday, August 28, 2012

L'OREAL Bare Naturale Eyeshadow

I got this L'Oreal Bare Naturale eyeshadow in Bare Spice from Bid from Zero. If you remember that I won a bid for only 180pesos with 3 stuffs inside. You can read my post: Bid from Zero Winnings for more information. Now, I'll be sharing you this pretty product that is included in that package.

I love this eyeshadow because it can stand on it's own as a color on your lids. It's practically a great eyeshadow because it's a great taupe color that makes it barely noticeable but is equally gorgeous. I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say. ahahaha. Here is a shot of the eyeshadow on the back of my hand, the right side was slightly blended out.
It is actually a taupe with a hint of purple and pink with a bit of shimmer. I love it and use it if I don't have time to to blend 2 or more colors on my lids. If you want these type of eyeshadows from L'Oreal, you've got to check out Bid from Zero. They host an auction almost everyday so go check out their site. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. Thank you for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...