Saturday, May 19, 2012

OOTD : Pink shirt & red lips

We're waiting a call from my uncle what time he'll be arriving at the airport from  Norway so I decided to prepare in case he'll arrive in a couple of hours. I used the Power Perfection BB cream sample from The Face Shop that I bought at Ortigas and here's how it turned out.
I don't know if I did that good but I felt it's just enough for a daytime look. After having my moisturizer, I had my ELF all over cover stick just to conceal some blemishes then I applied the BB cream and set it with my Clean and Clear Pressed Powder in Natural. I love this pressed powder and I've been using it for years now because it helps control my oilyness and it hadn't given me any breakout since then. After the Powder I proceeded with the make up.
This is the first time I used a slanted brush and a black eyeshadow to create a wing effect as my liner. Actually, I'm not used to having a winged liner because I always don't get them look similar. White eyeshadow on the lids and brown eyeshadow on the crease using my Fashion21 eyeshadow brushes and that's it. These days I always use my HengFang Mascara, I love how it volumizes my lashes because I have very fine lashes. I wonder if it shows in the pictures but I did use a blush from Avon Smooth Minerals and highlighter from Miners. After that, I used red lipstick just to complete the look. Tell me how I did here? Ok lang ba? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...