Monday, June 24, 2013

BIFESTA Makeup Remover

If you can remember, I have won COM for March from The Beauty Junkee blog. Here's a list of the products included in the gift set, view my post: Unexpected Package. And for a little bit of intro, I don't use makeup remover. Why? I don't know. I'm just contented with my daily skincare regimen. And when I use a toner, it always ends with a clean cotton means I have a clean face. I'm used to that. Until I received this baby.
This Bifesta Moisture Water Cleansing Lotion comes in a 300ml pump-bottle.
It claims to:
  • melts and removes oil in make up
  • improves skin tone & texture
  • masks imperfections
  • moisturize dry & sensitive skin
  • hypoallergenic
  • absorbs impurities to allow removal of dead skin cells
This product contains ceramide-like substance (moisturizer) that hydrates the skin, leaving it soft all day long. It also has hyaluronic acid (moisturizer) that makes skin smoother and bright. So how to use this? Just wet a cotton pad with about 2pumps and wipe face gently. Repeat the process until no traces of make up and dirt can be seen. Just take a look at the amount of cotton pads I used. It definitely left my face feeling clean, soft and smooth.
When removing eye makeup with this product, hold the cotton pad against the eye for a while then carefully wipe it off in a downward motion to avoid contact with eyes. No need to rinse! This is great for time that you're too tired from work or school that you just can't bring yourself to shower before sleep. You need to remove makeup before sleeping! Remember that. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...