Friday, June 21, 2013

MOVIES 1st half of 2013

I have not been in a cinema for like a thousand years because of studies. And for the fact that I find it quite expensive to watch a movie once and pay for more than a hundred. So instead, I usually wait for a DVD release and watch the movie with my family. But these 2 movies are the ones I have been waiting for since 2012.

First one is the installment of Fast and Furious. Actually it's called Fast 6. The story gave a huge twist that made everyone hang on to their seats. As the trailer have spoiled it, Letty is back. And so the team gathers as Hobbes assigns them on a mission, and yup. You guessed it. If they complete the mission, they get Letty back. The car chase is as great as ever, it's one of a kind because of the TANK!!! "They got a TANK!" Oh well, enough of this. If you haven't checked it out, I suggest you go to your nearest mall and grab a ticket while they're still showing this movie. It's actually no.2 on the box office movies today with 19.6million dollars. Plus, the soundtrack was wayyy too cool. XD

Second is the Now You See Me. Jesse Eisenberg and Woody Harrelson team up yet again (the duo from Zombieland) for another epic movie. Yes, I love these 2. I mean, who wouldn't? I cannot say anything more about this because this is one of the best mindf*ck movies I have ever watched. It actually fascinates me whenever a magic trick is revealed. So if you like magic and then shown how it is done, this is the one for you. You better see this, "the closer you look, the less you'll see." Note, this is no.3 on the box office movies today with 19million dollars. Sweet!
OMG! I cannot believe I have watched these movies in 2 consecutive weeks! I had fun and I love it. Tell me what you think in the comment box below if you have watched it. If not, what movies do you suggest? Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...