|Photo from Bon Appetea Facebook page|
Bon AppeTea. Ok so it's famous in other places, but for me it's still part of the unknown world. So here it goes. I ordered the safest order like always, House Pearl Milk Tea. It's the usual milk tea with pearls. The tea is quite bland and the milk is a little bit overpowering. Tastes sweet and I like it. They also have different drinks in which they only serve cold:
- Milk teas = of course! this is a milk tea store!
- Fruit teas = fresh fruit juices, I haven't tried this one
- Salt and Cheese foam = I have no idea why it has to have a foam
- Yakult teas = OMG! I've tasted one of these and it's delicious!
- Frappes = I haven't tried this one because the flavors are like the ones you see on the labels of ice creams
|Photo from Agatha's instagram|