Monday, May 6, 2013

KRAVE: HD Triplex Advanced Mineral Foundation

Remember that I have been to the 1st anniversary of Krave? And yes, I recieved a GC from there. And of course, I can't wait to try the Mineral Foundation. Yes, I'm a sucker for heavy coverage. I will walk you through time lapse pictures on a day I first used KRAVE HD Triplex Advanced Mineral Foundation. Get ready for a whole lot of pictures!
This picture has no filter. It was just 10am (9am when I applied Krave Mineral Foundie) and I'm totally in love with the coverage. Imagine, I have traveled 30mins thru jeepney and 30mins thru bus and still have this finish.

Pardon the goofy face, that is around 12noon and after a 10 minutes walk under the scorching sun to the terminal and 5 minutes tricycle ride. I have touched my face a couple of times but the foundation won't chap off like other foundation that makes you look like you're peeling your skin when you accidentally touched it.
An hour after we arrive, I have to play with this cute baby right here. You all know that taking care of a baby is tiring, but my make up won't budge! NOTE, the place is not air-conditioned (just an electric fan) and the summer heat is just right by the window. Sweat and baby hands on my face a few times won't budge this product!
It is around 5 in the afternoon when the event started. The event was held in a open area, so I rely on natural air to keep me from experiencing too much heat. I have pimple scars in my chin and they are a bit peeking through the make up, but I still love the coverage it gives. The sun exposure gives an oily look on one side of my face, pardon that. I'm really an oily skin type person. This is a close up picture, and I'm so proud that my pores are less visible.
Sorry for a bit of a blur, but this picture was taken at almost 6 in the afternoon and the staying power of KRAVE is superb. NOTE! I haven't done any retouch ever since I stepped out the house. I haven't even touch my oil control paper. You can notice the oil on the side of my nose and cheekbone area. Shine is the key for dewy finish, it's not overly shiny so I didn't mind.
It claims to:
  • Provide 90% coverage (pore refining)
  • Deeply repairs and enhance skin color
  • Contains Licorice root extract that whitens skin, decrease melanin and is a potent anti-oxidant
  • Japanese Green Tea which is also a powerful anti-oxidant which helps alleviate skin inflammation and reduces the production of acne
  • Non comedogenic
  • Non acnegenic
  • Nano particle free
  • Cruelty free
So what do I like about this product. Almost everything it claims to do, it has done it job perfectly. Oops, I forgot to tell you that I went home at around 9pm and I forgot to take a picture. that was the time my T-zone become noticeable shiny. But the coverage is still there. I'm impressed!
It has a mini mirror which is great for retouching. I haven't tried the sponge applicator because I use brush to apply the product. I love how it matches my skin and provides a natural cover. Need I say more? Let the product do the talking. In case you want to know more about the newest Krave line, here is the facebook page: Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...