Thursday, October 25, 2012

Face of the Day: Winged Liner

And because I've got nothing to do and I haven't done any blogging these past weeks about make up,  I tried doing an overly visible winged liner. And because I'm loving my Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay which I got from Unico Moda, I practically used most of its color in this eye make up. AGAIN, please LIKE their page and I'm sure you'll find something you like. I would really appreciate it if you hit the LIKE button. Thank you so much. Plus, they are super friendly sellers because I know them personally.



EYES:

Chopper on the lids

Foxy on the inner corners and browbone

Pistol on the crease area
Blackout just to smudge the gel liner on both upper and lower lashline

FACE:
Encara BB Cream
ELF All over cover stick in Honey
Clean & Clear Pressed Powder in Natural
AVON Smooth Minerals blush in Blushed
Miners The Cheek of It Highlighter

LIPS:
Any Nude Lipstick you want
Topped with a sheer pink gloss


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty!I love the dramatic wing. I want one of the NAKED palettes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get one, I love the eye make ups you do!!! Thanks for dropping by! ;))

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow hun!

    Following you now. :)

    xx,
    bluehunny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the cat eye, it looks very edgy yet very girly and feminine!
    Followed youuu
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...