Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unico Moda Level Up

This will be rather just a quick post. Unico Moda, a make up shop owned by my friend Pamela, remember my post? You can read it HERE. I've posted information about how you will be able to contact them in case you wanted to purchase make up products. They sell them for affordable prices and the products are authentic. I love this store, whenever I go home I usually drop by  *if the time permits* to check on the new products and have a little chat with Pamela. 


Anyway, moving on to what I'm suppose to tell you. Unico Moda now has another wave of new products and here is a snapshot of their page.
They already got Beauty UK, MUA, Barry M, NYX, Models Own, Etude house, Missha and Face Shop products. You've got to check out their page. If you love make up, this is a facebook page you shouldn't miss! Thank you for reading and let me know what you think about this online shop. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...