Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Unico Moda Beauty Shop

Yesterday as I was going home from Manila, I saw the stall where my Nursing classmate, Pamela who is selling make up products just at our neighborhood. I was quite excited because it's the first time I saw that much beauty products in a table for a lower price. Anyway, here's a shot of the table where the products are.
Sorry about the poor quality of the photo, I need to adjust the lightings here. Anyway, I would love to buy from her because I don't have to order online and pay for the shipping fee. In this case, I'll just drop by their stall and buy the things I need. Yes, THINGS I NEED. I'm on a tight budget now that's why I just hve to buy the things I need. If in case you want to check out the products and their prices, you can visit their site and here's a shot.
Here's the link for:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...