Sunday, August 12, 2012

From the hidden compartment

NEW MED BUILDING, you never cease to amaze me. I keep on discovering things from you. From the 2M pesos room divider to the cinema type rooms with 5 inches thick seat cushions and now the projector & screen suddenly popping out from the ceiling? WOW! Thanks Bro. Gus for making all of this happen. We loved you ever since we were in Nursing.
I was just really shocked to see this because I didn't expect this on our Surgery evaluation exam. The thing is that they showed CT / MRI scans and we need to diagnose each case. For me it's pretty shocking! But I still love the how the new technology is embedded on our institution. What do you think? Pretty cool huh? Thank you for your time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...