Monday, July 9, 2012

SmooTea Milk Tea

I love milk tea, that's why I've dedicated a tag solely for milk tea and you can view it at the right side of my blog. Check it out because I have tried many milk teas and I've given my reviews on them. I would also like to know what you think about those brands I've tried. Here's the link if you can't find it.
I've tried another milk tea called SmooTea which I just discovered because KC told me about it. It is located at the lower ground floor of Robinsons Dasma just infront of the Supermarket. I got the caramel milk tea because I always had caramel ever since I've been trying flavored milk teas. The tapoica was good and chewy so no problems with that. Here's a shot of their menu.
I've already tried the Naicha, Taro, Caramel and Kopi-teh. I love all of them. They are sweet and and I can really distinguish the flavors incorporated in the milk tea. Papa Carlo said it was too sweet, but oh well we have different preferences with our drinks. They also serve different kinds of drinks like:
I've already tried the mochaccino, it taste fine but I'd still go for naicha
I haven't tried this one because I'm so inlove with Naicha
I thin you should give this milk tea a try. BTW, I'm planning to franchise Bubbatealicious at SM Dasma, for reasons that I love milk tea and there isn't any milk tea stall yet at SM Dasma. So I'd like to be the first one. Anyway, that requires money so I still have no idea if dad will help me with this. Tell me what do you think? Be talkin to y'all next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...