Wednesday, June 6, 2012

STARBUCKS: Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappucino

Like I told you, I'm quite stingy so I don't usually buy at Starbucks. It's HOT in the afternoon so I decided to have one since the last Starbucks drink I had was last March. Yup, I'm that person. Anyway, Agatha had to buy some IV fluids across the street from our school so I accompanied her and ended up trying out the new drink from Starbucks after.
Well, we decided to just share one drink. Agatha is kinda stingy too. But she'll treat you some food if you just ask her right (right Agatha?) The drink was just like the one I'm usually having, Mocha Java Chip Frappe. This one has cookie crumbles on top of the whip cream. It's just the usually taste of coffee that I'm looking for whenever I'm at a Starbucks branch. This is a Grande size worth 175pesos.
I think you'll also love this, well if you like a bit of chocolate sweetness on your coffee THIS DRINK IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. You should try it and let me know what you think. Till next time! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Left! Haha.. Love sharing drinks with you.. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course naman!! mas mura pa!! ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u ended up sharing one drink then y are there 2 drinks in the pic?? umm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahaha.. it's still the same cup.. I just turned it around to get another shot with my name on it.. observe closely..

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...