Tuesday, June 12, 2012

SONY B-series

I used to record the lectures during class because I listen to them when I'm reviewing or when I'm not listening to music. I use my cellphone but it's giving up on my these past months. It'll just shut down without a warning. So lately I decided to buy a recorder and a player in one. And I'm so glad I found the B-Series of Sony on their mini magazine.

And as you can see the scratches, I've been using it over and over again. I love this because it's handy and the other end is a USB. Here are some of the things I love about this:
*It's a drag and drop, so no hassle in copying files
*It's an MP3 player, with 4gb
*It has a good signal for FM player
*It has a voice recorder, which records voice sharply
*3minute charge, 3 hours playback (what more if it is fully charged)
*Shock proof (I think), I've already dropped this a few times and it still works
*Stylish, it comes with Pink, Blue, Gold, Red and Black
*It has a clip on the back so you can clip it on your pocket
*It has a Zap mode where, all songs will be played continuously but only for every 5 seconds I think? 
I really like it and I would suggest you buy this one if you need an MP3 player besides your phone. But if your phone doesn't fail you, I say stick to it. Anyway, here a quick view of just how handy this thing is.
You can buy this 4gb for 2,999pesos at any Sony Branches at malls nationwide. There is also a 2gb which costs 1,999pesos if you just want a smaller memory. If you love music, you'll love this! Till next time.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...