Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Date with Bro

This would be the last Friday for me going to Ortigas for now because my classes start next Tuesday. And since I'll be having a walkathon from MRT-Megamall-Orient Square-Megamall-Shangri La Plaza, I decided to wear flats. Sorry if I'm not smiling nicely again in this picture, so I'll do an awkward face instead. ;P

And my brother has to wake up early because we thought that Uncle Ses will be coming home from Norway today, which was cancelled and scheduled for tomorrow. Anyway, here's how my brother looked today.

Let's not forgot that I had my milk tea yet again, Bubbatealicious. Yes, it's in caramel again because I love how sweet it tastes. I had this drink for lunch together with my flavor shots in mushroom gravy of KFC and a regular fries ;)
We head straight for Shangri La Plaza to look for the Cineplex 2 because that's where we'll be attending the free showing of Snow White and the Huntsman. At 4pm, my brother wanted to go home already because he's so bored and he reasons out that he needs to wake up early. If the showing will be around 9:30pm which I think will end at round 12mn, we'll be home after 2hours and then he has to wake up around 3am to drive to the airport and pick up Uncle Ses. Oh well, I don't want to go home alone in the middle of the night so I decided to go with him too. I just asked my brother to take a picture of me with the poster at the Cineplex 2.
Did I told you that it's my first time to be in Shangri La Plaza? We even saw Agot Isidro at the Department Store wearing a black tank top and white shorts. I mean, the whole place is like for people in the upper class. We felt like we shouldn't even be here. I found a weird escalator here which connects 4th floor to the 6th floor. Here's the view from there.
 Before heading home, I grabbed some snack from Plato Wraps in Chunky Chicken. I don't know why my mom doesn't like it, but I love it. Marco paid for my snack of course just to make up with my loss of watching the Snow White and the Huntsman. Thank you bro, much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...