Tuesday, May 8, 2012

(+) swelling of right side mandibular area

It's been 3 days since my impacted tooth at the right side was extracted. Yup, it's been a 1 hour and 20 minute procedure because 1 of the root of that tooth has a hook that anchors at my mandible. Anyway, so my right cheek is swelling for almost 3 days now. I can eat whatever I want but I need to chew it on my left side because when food gets on the right side, my wound would hurt. I look like I have mumps on the right side of my cheek.


It is really noticeable in the picture. I'm quite scared actually because it looks like it's not healing that well. I mean, when I look at it from the inside it doesn't look nice at all. And every time I swallow, it tastes like medicine. My brother even told me that my breath smells like betadine. I will be having my check up this Saturday to get the stitches out. I'm so hoping that I'll get better soon. I want to eat normally and enjoy the food I want. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...