Monday, May 7, 2012

Overload

I have a ton of books for the next school as a second year medicine student. I have no idea how I will be able to carry it to school, look at the thickness of these books! How am I going to put all the contents in my head?!  


It will be hard for me to travel with these because first of all, I don't live in a dorm. I still stay at our house which is a 30minutes ride from school. They won't let me stay at the dorm for reasons like:
*I will get pregnant (because my cousins already had babies at an early age)
*I will get robbed
*I won't be able to wake up in the morning by myself
*I will accidentally set my dorm on fire
*I won't eat well
*I will always be home late due to party
*I will make my dorm a messy place to live
*and many more reasons only them could understand


Next is I don't have a car, even if we have an extra car in our place, Dad won't let me drive and he kept telling me to slow down. I don't drive that fast really. I stay on a 40-60kph run. It's ok for me to commute and take a jeepney because I'm used to it. My problem is that, my brain is totally loaded from school, my energy is drained and it's tiring to even walk from the classroom to the road. And my parents are not able to see that. And they would again state the reasons why I should be living in a dorm (please see above statements.) Plus, they are VERY CLINGY. When I graduated from nursing, they wouldn't let me work anywhere far from our house. I mean, what is that all about? Anyway, I wouldn't blame them because they had fed me and even provided with the things I needed ever since. I love them, I would just have to try and live with them nicely. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...