Monday, December 10, 2012

My Evening Skin Care Routine

I try not to skip this skin care routine because whenever I did, after a day or two I'll be having a breakout. Because of my stressful schedule and bad sleeping habits I really need to comply to my evening skin care routine.

1. Wash my face with soap. I usually use the soap I'm using on my body which is either Safeguard or Skin White. I don't normally use a make up remover because I don't put too much make up on everyday (just a concealer and powder usually.) For me the soap, removes the bulk of dirt on my skin surface like the smoke or dirt from outside.


2. After soap, I use a facial wash to deep cleanse my skin. I'm currently loving Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam, it has activated carbon that lift out impurities from the skin. It also removes make up so like I said, I don't have to use make up remover. I love it also because I can literally see the dirt on the foam from washing my face.

3. I dry my skin with towel, I just let it air dry. I believe that letting it dry this way keeps my skin hydrated for a bit before applying toner.

4. After using soap and facial wash, I have to use toner to remove any dirt left. I've been using Eskinol Classic Whitening Facial Cleanser for years. It keeps my skin from breaking out and it really deep cleanses my face. I feel so refreshed after using this product because you can really see the dirt left on your face removed by Eskinol with the use of cotton.

5. After toner, I use a cream to hydrate / moisturise my skin. Also for the reason that it also gives whitening benefits like lightening dark spots and keeping my face evenly toned. I use Pond's White Beauty Detox, yes I know this is a day cream but I love using it at night. Besides, it has UV protection. A dermatologist told me that the light from our bulbs at home can also emit rays that damages our skin so we still have to protect it.

Disclaimer: I don't own these pictures. I just got them from the internet.

That's it. After that I just crash on my bed and get ready for the next day! Let me know what's your Evening Skin care routine! ;)

Here's the link for:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...