Monday, May 28, 2012

Less than a week of vacation left

June 5 will be the start of classes. It'll be the start of another set of drama as a 2nd year med student. A lot of tranx to memorize, books to read, doctors to please, evaluation exams to pass and lectures to stay awake to.
I know I can make it!
For now, I need to enjoy my last week of vacation. And tomorrow, I'll be going to drown myself in a pool because I haven't been able to swim or even go near a beach or a pool this whole vacation. Boring right? So instead, I kept reading my 2nd year books even though it's vacation. When I'm starting on pathology (which is a hell lot like biochem and physio in one), it feels like my book is this THICK and felt like fainting.
I'm not really good at biochem. I barely passed that subject and I'm scared as crap thinking that if I fail this subject, I won't be able to deal with it and take it another year! The concept is just out of my league, and I always felt:
Let me repeat! I'll go swimming tomorrow and maybe go window shopping at Divisoria! I'm so excited thinking I'll be in the water for hours not thinking about Sunburn!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...