Friday, May 11, 2012

Gong Cha for Me

Yes, it is Friday again so I have to be at Ortigas to pick up some checks. And I wouldn't miss taking a new taste of another milk tea I'm having my eyes on for like forever. At last! I had GONG CHA, I ordered Caramel Milk tea. Medium sized for 75pesos and I added some pearls for 15pesos. I had it in full sugar because I love having my drink sweet. The pearls, just enough to be chewed for a moment. Unlike other pearls on milk teas where it's too soft or it's too hard. Anyway, what can I say? I love it! I will definitely be going back and buy myself a large size one. The Gong Cha in SM Megamall is located at the 2nd Floor Mega A Atrium. You should try it!


They got a lot of different drinks you can choose from and it is definitely affordable. For less than 100pesos, you'll be having a quality milk tea. And not just milk tea, even different kinds of tea, juice, coffee. You can even customize it the way you want. Like if you want to have less sugar or add on pearls or grass jelly. Just tell them and you'll get it. Thumbs up! ;)


Here's the link for:
Gong Cha Website
Gong Cha on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...