Thursday, May 10, 2012

L'OREAL Smooth Intense

My hair has been rebonded last year because I don't want my waves anymore and I had cut it just this March. I have my hair grow out till the middle of my back. Quite long for me because I've had it for 2 years. I love it because it is usually a wash and wear day for me due to med school so I don't have much time to blowdry or iron it. This is how long my hair is before I had it cut...


And because it is already summer and we got less exams to take, I decided to cut it. And here's how short it is now...


And I think it is not a good idea. My hair rebelled and became frizzy, so whenever I go out I have to had my hair in a bun or a pony or style it in a way that I won't have to let it down. After that I have to find a good product that will help me with this problem. One day, I accompanied my mom going to the grocery since I also have to buy some toiletries of my own. I remembered that I'm already out of conditioner so I looked for it. Then I saw L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Conditioner. It's 102pesos and it has a free 80ml L'Oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Shampoo. So I said, why not? I've been using it for 2 weeks now and since I'm not going out a lot I just let my hair down. And just today, I noticed that it's not that frizzy anymore. My hair feels soft and smooth now, I always let it down and run my hand through it. I love it! Try it, I'm sure you'll also love this one! ;)


Here's the link for:
L'Oreal Paris Philippines on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...