Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Epic Trying

I have nothing else to do but to stay at home and manage our mini school related store. Yes, practically that's what I've been doing the whole summer because my brother has classes, my mom is doing some paperworks and my dad is managing the construction of our house. Oh well, I decided to try the Kaleidoscope make up done by Ms. Say Tioco Artillero on her blog. Oh well, it didn't go that well with my skills and this is how it ended up.
I even forgot to do a wing on the eyeliner. Errr. I got the slightly nude lipstick right there. KC, told me it looked good. I don't see it, but anyway, there's always tomorrow and let's see what happens then. For now I'm trying this look as good as I can. Till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...