Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday.. Friday..

As usual, every friday I go to Ortigas to get our check from Quezon Power Phils. But because of the traffic jam, I arrived at SM megamall around 12nn. Breaktime so I had to wait until 1pm before heading to the office. Bought a new milk tea called Bubbatealicious in a flavor of Caramel Milk tea which costs 55pesos for a medium size. You can find Bubbatealicious near the Supermarket beside the escalator.


I'm already hungry that's why I had to have my lunch right away and I forgot to wait for Alvin which arrived at the mall 45minutes later. We ate at Bodhi Vegetarian Cuisine (located at the foodcourt), where all the meat you'll eat will be vegetable meat. I love it. I felt so healthy with a milk tea and veggie meat. 



We headed straight to the office at 1pm and claimed the checks. After that we head straight to the bank and deposited it. We strolled the mall for almost 2 hours before we decided to head home. On our way we found dog collars so I decided to buy one for Strike. When we arrived at Starmall Alabang, we had our dinner at Sisig Hooray! (my favorite sisig store) which is located at the foodcourt. Y'all should try it, because your 60pesos will be worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...