Friday, January 18, 2013

NAILS: Graduation Colors

When I was in Nursing, our graduation picture was composed of Green and Yellow. And I remember that through this nail polish I had. I just learned that having a different color nail on 1 hand makes the look more exciting or as I call it "fun." See how the color green gives a pop of color between the yellow ones. Odd one out.
My friend Japa told me about this technique. It looks really fun having one nail in different color. Anyway, in case you might ask, the yellow nail color is from The Face Shop Nail Lacquer and the Green one is from Bobbie nail polish.  Have you tried doing this? Let me know in the comment box below! Thank you for reading and till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...