Monday, January 14, 2013

KRAVE 1st Anniversary & Product Launch

I was invited at the Krave 1st anniversary & product launch held at Palladium Bar, New World Hotel Makati. Ms. Katrina Chua invited us bloggers who posted about Krave in the past year to be part of this event. I'm excited to be a part of this and I would like to congratulate Ms. Kat for the success in this past year. May you have more events to held and more power to the company.
I was with my mom and here is what we wore in the event.
and here's my outfit. I can't remember what's the brand of this dress but we got it at Alabang Town Center. Paired it with a black stockings and white shoes which is from my Nursing Graduation ceremony.

Mom and I seated at the table where it says bloggers. I have seen other bloggers in the event and they all look gorgeous. As usual I was kinda shy to approach them and besides I can't leave my mom alone at the table. Later, we were joined by Jaja of Beauty Colada and we talked about random things. I asked her if she already attended other Krave events and she told me this was her first and like me she was also shocked to be invited in the event.
I love Jaja's cat eye and top bun! NEAT! The place was really nice, I haven't been to a bar so I have no idea what a bar looks like and I can't have reliable comparison statements. Anyway, the event started around 9pm and it started with a prayer, a little song then an opening remarks from Ms. Kat.
Then there was a brief introduction on how Krave started and how it evolved. And now for the unveiling of the new product and package of KRAVE!! More futuristic as Jaja noted. Braver & Bolder. Sleek look!
The mineral make up is in black package while the organic skin care is in white packaging. Really great transformation! The newest addition to the mineral make up as fas as I can remember is a mascara and an eyebrow kit.
For more information about this transformation, you can visit their website or their facebook page. Just type the Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals. Ms. Kat is really gorgeous that night, we also got a chance to meet her family & friend from Cabanatuan, Nueva Ecija. Wow! We have the same province.
I can't wait to try the new formulations and new products. I'm sure you'll also love Krave! Contact your nearest distributors to learn more about the products. Thank you for reading and till next time! ;))

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice meeting and talking to you Majorie! Hope to see you again soon :)

    yay to the new krave!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...