Thursday, December 6, 2012

FUNNY how...

It's funny how people seem to think that they are the one being talked about, even if they're not. I've encountered many of those people. I've never mentioned any name but they seem to react voluntarily as if I placed their name on my status or post. Well, sometimes they are the ones being talked about, but most of the time they're not. Words to describe them?
Assuming... Guilty... Pathetic..
As I have posted on my status: Nakakatawa. Wala ka naman binanggit na pangalan, pero SAPOL yung gusto mo patamaan. I feel sorry for them, they seem preoccupied minding other people's business. I wonder what will be a good intervention for these people's attitude. I just don't mind them or answer them in a matter-of-fact-way. Whenever I do that, they act defensively. See what I mean? I'm sorry if I find it funny because it really is F-U-N-N-Y. Godbless your weak souls.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...