Friday, September 7, 2012

ELF All over Color stick

Thank you KC for telling me that Robinsons Imus has a section of ELF in their Department store. As you all have known, I have been loving ELF ever since I've discovered them at SM Megamall. It's because that they are affordable even if they are a brand from abroad. Besides they have a wide selection of products to choose from. The latest one I've got is the ELF All Over Color Stick in Pink Champagne.

I am looking for a cream blush that is affordable because I have no idea how to put on cream blushes even though I've watched videos on how to blend them or how and where to apply them. Actually this product is not just a blush, it can be used as a cream eyeshadow or a lipstain. It stands to it's name as All Over Color Stick. As for me, I solely use this as a blush and it doesn't show that much color but it gives a pretty shimmer on the face. A little tint and shimmer will do.
I don't have any idea if it shows good on this photo but that's the best shot I can get after blending out the ELF All Over Color Stick o. my cheeks. What I like about this besides the price that it's 129pesos, it's very creamy and easy to blend. It gives a sheet pink color to the cheeks and can easily be built to full color (if you want that). I've been using it for a few days now and it hadn't cause me any breakouts on the cheeks. I'll be thinking of the downside of this product, but as of now for me there isn't any. Do you have this one? Tell me about it on the comment box below. Thank you for reading! ;)


Here's the link for:

ELF Website
ELF on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...