Monday, September 10, 2012

Eggplant with Cheese

Remember the time we had an acquiantance party and I just can't get enough of the Eggplant with cheese! Let me remind you of that picture.. ;)
Wanna know how it is done, READ MORE! ;)
I asked her about the recipe and here's what she posted on my facebook wall.
What you'll be needing:
*eggplant
*flour
*cheese
*beated egg
*bread crumbs

Procedure:
- hiwain ang eggplant parang diagonally enough na may magawa na slit sa gitna (slice the eggplant diagonally enough to to make a slit in the middle)
- lagay ang cheese sa loob (place the cheese in the slit)
- ipaikot sa flour (roll each slice in flour)
- ipaikot sa beated eggs (then dip it in beated eggs)
- ipaikot sa bread crumbs (roll each slice in bread crumbs)
- then fry (preferrably deep fry)
- Done! :)
*best with garlic ranch dip! :)

And that's how Japa's mom did her magic! I love it and we have tried this simple healthy food in our household and everybody loved it. Why don't you give it a try and tell me about it in the comment box below. thank you for your time, I'll be talking to you soon! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope you can check out my big birthday giveaway! ♥ It is open internationally! Hope to see you there!!
    http://allaboutbeingglam.blogspot.com/2012/09/huge-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for visiting my blog, I will check out your giveaway.. ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...