Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birthday gift

As you have all known, I'm not much into gadgets unlike my brother who is very techy. I usually settle with what I have. Let's take for example, my phone. I had this phone since 2010 as a gift of graduating BS Nursing. And I'm still using it and I have decided to keep it until it gives up. One day, my mom and dad called me downstairs to show a gift for my birthday.
Please pardon the quality of the shot, I just used my phone in taking this picture. Take a look at that, Samsung Galaxy 7.7.. I'm at awe! I don't even know what to say but THANKS. I'm still figuring out how to manipulate this thing and when I do, I'll write a post about the things I enjoy with it. Any comments about this thing that I should know? Tell me about it in the comment box down below. Thank you for your time reading! ;)

2 comments:

  1. oh dear envy much :D ako nga i'm not techy either I also settle with what I have. By the way may I ask ok naman ang samsung sis? kasi i had a phone before na same brand and i hated it dahil madaling malowbat :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had my samsung phone since 2010 and my battery last for a whole day. I think you should always drain and charge. as in sobra kong naddrain ung batt kahit di pa ako nakaka uwi eh nagbblink na, pagdating sa bahay I turn the phone off and charge it up to 2 hours. Same as with my laptop.. drain and charge.. This prolongs the battery life.. :))

      yung tab? natutunan ko na bahagya, and I'm using it with my files para di ko na dinadala ung laptop sa school.. ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...