Friday, August 3, 2012

DAISO shop

I once told you that one highlighter is not enough especially if you are a med student. You'll be reading a lot of books and transcriptions and highlighting important terms & phrases will help you remember them. And colorful highlights can keep you brain on boost, bright colors affect the sense of sight sending signals to create visual memory of the words you're reading. I bought I pack of yellow highlighters at Daiso, a Japanese home center.

I usually use yellow and orange highlighter and pink ballpen for underlining specific stuffs. Look how colorful my book is and I'm sure you'll also see this on the books and transcriptions of my classmates. I brought it at school to show my friends about it and endorse these babies. It ended up that 3 of my precious babies are not with me anymore. And you ask me where are they?
They are in the hands of the gelz. I can't do anything about it because I know they won't return it. So goodbye, I bid them, for I know they are in good hands and they'll be used accordingly with these scholars *old english speaking* Enough of this, still a lot more books to read. Thank you for your time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...