Monday, July 2, 2012

MAYBELLINE LIP Smooth Color & Care

I'm a doing a tag for this Lip balm because I'm currently loving it and it does great results for my lips. It has SPF that's why it made me love it even more. You still need SPF on your lips because like your skin, too much sun can dry it up and cause chapping. Remember that healthy looking lips have less lines & cracks, doesn't have a dark outline and it looks lighter (usually light pink in  color.)
Anyway, let's talk about this product shall we? I bought this for less than a hundred because I forgot my lipgloss or even lipstick one day when I was out. And I thought, since my old lipbalm is ready to hit the end so I decided to buy this Maybelline Lip Balm. I got the one in Cherry, it has a slight tint of coral on my lips and I love it. It's not too red, pink or orange. Just the right amount of all those shades. It softens the lips because it has Jojoba oil and Vitamin E. So it's like a protector, beautifier & enhancer of your lips. And I think you should try this one if you love tinted lip balms. ;)

2 comments:

  1. hi Majorie.. :)
    I've been using this balm din but then i changed to Maybelline's Baby Lips.. na-lessen lip lines and talagang healthier na yung lips ko..
    try Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Glow.. :)
    its better..
    very moisturizing and may hint ng pink..
    let me know if you want me to blog about it.. :) hehe.. Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oF COURSE naman!!! I want you to blog it.. ;)) saya!! sana may before and after.. ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...