Sunday, June 3, 2012

OOTD: Mom & Daughter

Mom decided to get sexy while I decided to wear something comfortable. Sige mamy, ikaw na nagpapaka sexy! Ako na mukhang tambay! weee!! love u MOM!!
Well I just decided to show you what my mom wore today because I think it looks cute on her and the design is really pretty. Summer time (even though it's raining.) She bought it at Starmall Alabang just at one of the tiangge, she said it was just 90pesos. See we are so stingy in these kinds of things. Pretty stuffs, good quality and affordable price. TIPID! ;)

2 comments:

  1. mas sexy pa si mommy sakin! go!! love it! :3

    -alyssamariezarate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. keri lang, I love naman your make up lage! WIN-WIN!!! ;))

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...