Sunday, June 17, 2012

Election Rant

Last Friday, we had a class election because we just had some instructions for our Community Medicine doctors and said we can do what we want after. Anyway, I didn't bother much at the elections because:
1. People don't take it seriously and nominate people who aren't interested on being an officer
2. People who are interested doesn't volunteer
3. People who volunteer are not noticed
4. I was busy reviewing the bacterial genetics for microbiology which is our next class that time
5. IDC about the results of the election because of the previously stated reasons
LO AND BEHOLD!! I GOT NOMINATED!!
I have no idea who nominated me, because my circle of friends always stay low profile and we wouldn't dare nominate each other for reasons that we don't want our friends to have a responsibility for the class. Besides, if one of us becomes an officer, we know that we'll have less time with each other. Another great reason I have is that, I don't want to spend my time on extra curricular activities because I'm an officer. The time I'm being an officer could be a time that I spend on my bed!

I won as a treasurer. I hate math. I'm not good at handling money. WTF?! I was literally holding back my tears back then because I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BE AN OFFICER. So to whoever nominated me, I'll have a grudge on you for the whole year and I will not forget about it. Yes, I feel really bad about it.
I just can't get over feeling about being a treasurer. I just don't want it. I tried talking to the president and he told me that let's just do our jobs. I just can't argue because he's the president and I don't want to create CHAOS on having another election just for the position of treasurer. And just to make my feel a bit better, KC told me to just do my job as a treasurer. Just to prevent disappointing the president. She even told me that those people who voted for me really wanted me to be the treasurer. Maybe because:
1. They haven't been kidding around when they voted for me
2. The Commission on Election officers had to do a recount after a tie
3. Most people who voted for me are the ones sitting at the first few front rows of seats from the stage


I still feel bad and if I knew who nominated me as an officer, you will regret knowing me. I am the friendliest person you'll ever meet, but you won't like me when I'm pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...