Monday, May 28, 2012

MAYBELLINE Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Foundation

Yes, I bought this product at the Superb Sale Bazaar at SMX last Saturday and I just used it today because I'm in a hurry yesterday. Anyway, moving on to the product. I bought this for 250pesos and I can't find the right shade for me. I just got the Light 4 because it's a bit dark and yellowish which I think would be good on my skin.

The top portion is designed that way because it has a nozzle so you can control the amount of foundation you'll dispense. I like nozzles in liquid foundation than large openings. I tried to have a bit on the back of my hand first then blended it out. As you can see, the foundation brightened the skin on the back of my hand, compared to the skin on my forearm which I hadn't applied the foundation.
After that, I put a bit on my hand again and added some Maybelline BB cream. Here you can see both the product, the lighter one is the Bb cream, the darker one is the foundation.
Anyway, here's the final look. I'm sorry I forgot to take a picture of the before and after I applied the product. I've already settled it with powder and blush. Normal day for me so no loud colors for today. Does it look dark or too light on me? Tell me how it worked on my face. ;)
Here's the link for:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...