Friday, May 10, 2013

Karate Kid: Caramella Milk Tea

Of course, this is another milk tea post of all my milk tea adventures. Are you ready for this unusual one? Why did I say unsual? It's because I didn't know karate kid had a milk tea. Well, for me it's unusual. Sorry, it's the first time I tried eating here. I don't know why I've never tried having some meal at this place. Anyway, let's move on to the topic at hand.
I'm sorry about the picture, I was kinda excited about trying it. 
Ok, they only have 2 types of milk tea. The Royal Milk tea, which is just a usual milk tea and the Caramella Milk Tea which is the one I've tried. What can I say about this? The pearls are chewy but some of them are clumped together making it hard for me to sip them. The tea in this milk tea is quite strong like the caramel flavor, but it blended well so I find no problem with it. This drink comes in 2 sizes regular and large. I bought the regular for 60pesos and I think it was worth it. It was just ok for me but I would not be taking another one of this for the mean time. Anyway, thanks for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...