Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Do they really check this?

Did you know that we have to pass almost a hundred pages full of answered pathology related questions in this manual? I mean, all of us. We are 275 second year students and I doubt that our professors will check all of them. Actually, I'm not the only one wondering. My friends too! And they truly believe that they wouldn't be checking our manuals and reading all of our answers so one of us wrote this.
di ko maipaliwanag... That is a line from the song "Gayuma" by Abra. You should watch this cute video. Madami na ang nagagayuma ngayon, pwede na din siguro natin sabihin na siguro nga minahal niya ang isang tao dahil sa kanyang personalidad. But this song? DAYMN!!! Anyway, I'm just pointing out that I love answering this manual *sarcasm*... This is how I learn things. Thank you so much for reading and till next time! ;)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...